Oversee the digital community and participate in the digital execution of the marketing and communication, strategy and activities; coordinate with PR Agency for developing and updating digital content.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of the annual marketing and communication plan and implement the digital plan effectively
- Create and manage content for social media accounts (twofour54, creative lab, Abu Dhabi Film Commission and MZA) across all platforms (twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn) while communicating in a unique voice for each account.
- Participate in the development of digital media policy and procedures, and crisis response plan in coordination with PR and communication agency.
- Work with line manager to create a social media strategy for lead generation on each account (twofour54, creative lab, ADFC, & MZA) and Develop KPI’s to measure performance and growth.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: daily monitoring, answering questions and comments, scanning for news and engaging with our followers.
- Work collectively & collaboratively with the team to ensure that marketing and communications strategy is implemented efficiently and effectively.
- Engaging with stakeholders and internal customers to better understand their mandates and their communication objectives.
- Ensure smooth and effective coordination of the day-to-day operations and activities of the Communications Department
- Provide support in respect to twofour54, ADFC, MZA & creative lab’s social media accounts by managing the activities and posts related to twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Responsible to ensure the required infographics are prepared and correctly published.
- Perform such as other relevant duties as assigned by line manager.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, Photoshop and ability to learn event specific applications.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in using content management systems
- Evidence of verbal and written ability in both Arabic and English
- Some familiarity with the trade, business or vertical media in the Middle East
- A good understanding of public relations techniques.
- High energy level, enthusiasm, good organisational skills
- University degree – Media, communications, marketing