To work in close cooperation with the Head of Marketing and in coordination with external agencies to oversee successful delivery of events which contribute to the positive positioning of Abu Dhabi, the Media Zone Authority and twofour54 in the local, regional and international media and content creation industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the development of the annual Marketing and communication plan and support Marketing & Comms team in developing a detailed events plan
- Participate in preparing department budget and monitor financial performance against budget..
- Support in the development of Marketing and Communication policy and procedures.
- Perform the day to day event planning activities such as the financial and procurement related tasks.
- Manage the implementation of events’ content throughout the events phases and ensure proper liaison with the all the internal teams
- Liaise and manage external parties to develop the required services during the planning phase and on site during events.
- Develop requests for proposals for events management agencies to meet department requirements and ensure desired results.
- Assist in the events management agency selection and work with selected partners and agencies to deliver turnkey event management when required
- Develop post-event reports and monitor the success of events
- Stakeholder management at senior levels internally and externally
- Operate as an integrated member of the events team in close cooperation with external agencies
Education, Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in events and communications events sector
- Proven understanding of large scale event planning and operational delivery
- Extensive experience of working in business communication events management, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Media, Communications or Marketing