The role will be supporting on key executional projects aimed at building and driving business leads for the corporate and business units and awareness of twofour54 and its products and services throughout the MENA region and globally. The job holder will be responsible for managing and executing the branding of all offline and online material in coordination with the brand and creative agency.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with the departments Managers to assist in the development of the annual plans, initiatives and campaigns.
- Participate in the preparation of department budget and monitor financial performance against the budget
- Ensure compliance of all marketing activities within the guidelines of the twofour54 brand and corporate strategy.
- Assist in the management of systems and processes around marketing activities for twofour54 including implementation, monitoring and measuring effectiveness of activities.
- Work in collaboration with the other twofour54 business unit teams as required delivering specific projects that meet objectives.
- Assist in managing relationships and communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accountability for accurate, on-time delivery of twofour54 communication and activation initiatives across the MENA region and globally.
- Support and be involved with all digital brand communication (including web content)
- Engage online communities by producing creative and compelling content that is bespoke to the channel
- Develop and manage community design assets (ie Facebook Timeline over, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, twitter profile, etc)
Education, Experience & Skills
- Must be fluent (written and oral) in English and Arabic
- Strong IT skills including comprehensive understand of MS Office suite
- 1-2 years marketing and brand management experience
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a trade marketing or B2B environment
- Practical experience in the MENA region
- University Degree or related Marketing certification