Senior Officer, Recruitment & Emiratization - UAE National
To provide support services to MZA’s various divisions and departments in recruitment and selection activities to ensure that the company is provided with highly qualified staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Coordinate with concerned units and departments recruitment and selection process for all short and long-term recruitment needs in coordination with manpower planning.
- Communicate and follow-up with Recruitment agency about specific position
- and provide “job brief” of vacant position to recruitment consultants to
- receive suitable CV”
- Receive CV from recruitment consultants and screen and shortlist potential candidates.
- Liaise with hiring Department to review the shortlisted candidates and agree on candidates to be interviewed.
- Contact and coordinate with shortlisted candidate for attending interview to initiate the hiring process.
- Finalise interview schedule with shortlisted candidates and coordinate with interview committee and candidate for attendance to initiate selection process.
- Maintain and update a CV database for future use wihin the recruitment system..
- Follow-up on finalizing recruitment paperwork to open file with all the employment details.
- Manage the induction of new employees to ensure a smooth transition to the
- new working environment.
- Responsible on posting opening on “sniperhire” for purposes of ensuring a
- wide range of candidates and in the required timeframe.
Education, Experience & Skills
- 3 years of Experience in recruitment function.
- Diploma or High Diploma in Business Administration, preferably in HR