Plan, develop, implement and continually improve Continuity of Business program designed to identify critical services and ensure the ability of the organization to continue doing business during emergencies in line with NCEMA 7000, OSHAD standard and ISO 22301. Formulates and maintains COB objectives and conducts periodic evaluations, training and audits to ensure the ability of the concerned employees to respond as well as the availability of needed IT systems and assets. Develop risk profile related to COB program and roles and responsibilities of Emergency Response Team as well as ensure readiness of its core and backup members .Assist department head with requirements related to Business Excellence and Quality including process development and documentation, process audit and improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop COB policy and procedures in line with NCEMA 7000 and ISO 22301 requirements along with all needed templates and forms.
- Conduct BIA and Risk evaluation on twofour54 services and identify critical services.
- Conduct training for twofour54 EMT and employees on COB and its major components.
- Work closely with concerned department representative on developing emergency response plan, audit and test the plan to ensure effectiveness.
- Ensure meeting GSEC requirements related to COB and provide regular update as necessary
- Develop Quality Policy and procedure in line with ISO 9001:2015 standard for different departments within the organization
- Develop and implement customer satisfaction surveys; analyse results and work with concerned staff on developing action plans
- Facilitate improvement events with Head of department and deliver necessary training sessions
- Act as a project manager for assigned Business Excellence projects in order to facilitate the successful achievement of project deliverables.
- Work closely with units representative and head on conducting job related tasks including delivering of necessary training.
- Work closely with unit staff to ensure appropriate actions is taken to implement COB and Excellence programs.
- Be pro-active in offering support to colleagues across the team – adopt a “one-team” approach.
- Support the Business Excellence Unit in ADAEP award preparation and submission
Education, Experience & Skills
- COB Certification such as ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor
- Computer skills (MSO, Visio)
- Advanced in Flow Chart mapping
- Analytical, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience or equivalent in implementing COB Program
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications as well as software packages.
- Bachelor’s degree