Plans, coordinates, and directs Safety & Business Continuity program within twofour54 designed to ensure the ability of the department to minimize potential risks and hazards at production sites to prevent accidents in line with OSHAD and OSHAS 18001 standards. Maintain, update and continually improve safety documents and procedures and ensure appropriate implementation through continues awareness, inspection and audit on contractors and third parties at production site. Formulates and maintains Safety & COB objectives and conducts periodic evaluations and coordinates results with the Occupational Safety and Health Manager to maximize productivity and quality of service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and update Safety policy and procedures in line with business requirements, OSHAD standard and internal and external audit.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of safety documents in line with twofour54 OSHMS manual and procedures.
- Evaluate and inspect operation areas and production sites on periodic basis and provide recommendation report to senior management.
- Conduct BIA and Risk Evaluation on Film and TV services, identify risky areas and critical services and propose control measures.
- Develop emergency and evacuation response plan and test for effectiveness.
- Ensure meeting OSHAD requirements related to Safety and provide regular update as necessary.
- Build a thorough understanding of twofour54’s Film and TV services to appropriately identify areas of risk, propose and implement control measures to minimize the risk
- Develop KPIs related to Safety & COB, ensure periodic measure and take necessary corrective action
- Carry out regular inspection and audit on production sites (including out of office hours) and ensure contractor and third party compliance.
- Ensure implementation of necessary corrective actions on internal and external audit observations.
- Conduct regular awareness on safety aspects to twofour54 employees, contractors and third party staff.
Education, Experience & Skills
- ISO OSHAS 18000:2007 Lead Auditor certification
- NEBOSH IGC / International Diploma
- Audit skills and capabilities
- Film and TV Production experience
- 5 years or more experience in H&S area.
- Implementing OSHMS system
- Audit and report finding
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or Civil Engineering