Expansion Project Coordinator - UAE National
Coordinates and assists in the implementation and tracking of all matters relating to the Media Zone Authorities (“MZA”) interests in the two strategic Expansion projects:
- Offices, studios and related media facilities at Yas South; and
- Studios at a site to be identified
Providing full planning and administration support for the projects as well as supporting the MZA Expansion team as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and ensure compliance of the Expansion projects with the established MZA Governance framework for the Expansion projects.
- Establish, develop and enhance knowledge of the Expansion projects and their impact and importance on all MZA and twofour54 operations and assisting in managing relationships.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of key external partner and other stakeholder relationships and their bearing on the Expansion projects and assisting in managing relationships.
- Identify internal MZA/tf54 resource needs to ensure tasks for project completion are available, allocated and aware of their responsibilities.
- Develop and maintain the MZA/tf54 internal schedule for MZA deliverables ensuring communication of the same to internal stakeholders and on time delivery.
- Prepare and track project deliverables against detailed work plans which identify and sequence the MZA activities needed to successfully complete defined elements of the project.
- Develop forms and records to document project activities, including a log of meetings and attendees.
- Develop and maintain document control protocol, set up and maintain files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured using Worksite, Aconex and paper records.
- Take, prepare and circulate internal MZA meeting minutes and ensure approval of the same (24 hour turnaround).
- Take, prepare and circulate minutes for external Aldar meetings as required and ensure approval of the same (24 hour turnaround).
- Prepare and track action points from meetings including recoding completion of actions.
- Become Aconex administrator and manage training and provide support to other team members on Aconex use.
Education, Experience & Skills
- Good computer skills
- Good knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- Track record of team work in a dynamic environment that doesn’t always work within standard working hours
- Two years’ experience in administrative secretarial field.
- Experience in Administrative and/or other applications
- Recognised undergraduate qualification in business and/or project management and/or real estate