Head of Marketing & Communications - UAE National
This role is responsible for delivering campaigns and projects to drive business leads for the Corporate business units and grow awareness of twofour54 and its other products and services throughout the MENA region and globally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the development of strategies, plans, initiatives and campaigns to generate business for twofour54 Corporate across the MENA region and globally.
- Manage the systems and report on marketing activities for twofour54 including implementation, monitoring and measuring effectiveness. Provide market intelligence, direction and recommendations to the business (in particular Corporate) in terms of new markets, segments and products to drive incremental business.
Ensure day-to-day management and overall delivery of marketing projects and campaigns by partnering with with the twofour54 Corporate teams and other twofour54 business units.
- This includes all briefing, communication, media management, digital implementation (in conjunction with the Digital Director and Digital Brand Manager), budgeting and other marketing requirements ensuring the desired outcome is achieved.
- Lead, manage and mentor staff to ensure objectives are met and satisfaction levels are high. Develop professional development plans for all staff.
- Ensure compliance of all marketing activities within the guidelines of the twofour54 brand and corporate strategy and within set timelines and budgets as agreed and approved.
- Establish, develop and manage relationships and communication channels with internal and external stakeholders
- 8-10 yrs. International marketing experience in a services environment either training, technology or media related marketing.
- Demonstrated ability in Brand Development / Management
- Experience in leading teams and building and developing marketing strategies
- Experience in digital marketing and PR/communications functions
- Successful and demonstrated record of achievement in both ATL and BTL campaigns in a trade marketing and/or B2B environment
- Degree in marketing or mass communications or business management
- MBA or Masters in relevant subjects is preferrable