Director, Film & TV
To guide the business unit into the future with planned growth ensuring that all stated objectives, aims
duties & responsibilities
- Full P&L responsibility for FTVS
- Monitor and control FTVS’s performance and KPI’s
- Responsible for major account management and development
- Implement cost reduction programs and new sales and marketing initiatives
- Manage acquisition, maintenance and efficient utilization of Film &TV assets
- Ensure that all staff is effectively employed and adequately trained to perform their responsibilities and operational tasks in an ethical and responsible manner.
- Implement operational strategies in line with the company’s Strategic Business Plans.
- Build a culture of communication within the team and with other twofour54 departments and business units
- Monitor and control that FTVS meets all its legal requirements, including those relating to Occupational Health and Safety.
- Briefing staff on all relevant aspects of the company’s business.
- Develop of the business in line with stated objectives
- Ensure that the products and services provided to clients are of high quality in accordance with the company’s high-quality standards
- Continuously research and develop new service offerings and develop existing services and facilities to maximize revenues and profitability
- Establish pricing policies, job costs, and set contract prices.
- Coordinate with Corporate departments on Marketing strategies
- Work with other Business Unit Heads on coordinated business development activities